At the law office of Margie Connolly, we are focused on protecting your family's future by providing legal services with the highest levels of client satisfaction. We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of services to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. With several years' experience in Family law, Probate, Drafting wills, trusts, and end of life documents, we look forward to serving the needs of families in Fort Bend and Harris County.
Margie is also an avid fitness enthusiast and has completed 5 marathons, and an IronMan Triathlon. She teaches yoga and indoor cycling in the Sugar Land area.
Margie does volunteer work for the following organizations:
- Fort Bend Lawyers Care
- Fort Bend Seniors Meals on Wheels
- Child Advocates of Fort Bend
- Fort Bend Literacy Council
- Sugar Land Rotary Club
Follow Margie's Blog at: www.mmconnollylaw.wordpress.com.
Why us? -Community Involvement!
Margie has several years of experience practicing law and, in addition, is active in the Fort Bend Community. She holds board membership positions in the following organizations:
- Sugar Land Rotary Club, President Elect
- Fort Bend Lawyers Care, Board Member
- American Business Women's Association, local chapter (league) Past President
- Fort Bend BNI past Vice President
- Fort Bend Junior Service League Sustaining Member