Welcome to the Law Office of Margie Connolly, where we are focused on protecting your family’s future by providing high-quality service and client satisfaction.
Every family is different and has specific individual needs. We specialize in delivering a personalized solution for your unique situation, whether it is a family law matter such as such as divorce, child custody or an elder care solution for your parents.
It is important to be fully aware of the changing laws as they pertain to family law and when you work with our firm, you will be working with an experienced family law legal practice. You will be fully briefed on the latest changes relevant to your family’s legal needs.
We provide services for ALL your Family Law and Estate Planning and Probate needs:
- Getting married – Prenuptial Agreements, Wills
- Growing family – Adoption, Living Trust, Wills, Guardianship
- Special Needs Trusts – adult or child
- Second marriage – Stepparent Adoption, Name change, Prenuptial Agreement
- Your family’s future – Estate Planning, Living Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney
- Military deployment – Temporary Guardianship for children
- Marriage ending – Divorce, Custody, Spousal Support, Property division
- Grandparents’ rights – Visitation, Custody, Guardianship
- Aging Parents – Healthcare Power of Attorney, Advance Directives, Elder Law, Guardianships, Revocable Transfer on Death Deed.
- Lost a Loved One- Probate and Estate Administration services
Whether you need a Will, Power of Attorney, or have a Divorce or Family Law question, we are here to help. Phone 346-309-4236, or “contact us” via email.